The best way for removing moles, warts and skin tags is by selecting Nevi skin, the all natural product for removing blemishes on skin. This skin tag removal cream is the best skin tag remover available in the market currently, and it has worked successfully for more than 10,000 thousands of people across the globe. This cream allows avoiding cutting, burning or even paying huge expensive of laser method for removing warts, moles and other skin imperfections. Nevi skin has been designed to apply daily for enabling the solution in penetrating through abnormal layer of skin. After that, the moles, warts or skin tags will get receded to the level of skin and get transformed to scabs that eventually fall off.
How to Apply Nevi skin
In order to get rid of the moles, firstly use any toothpick or even emery board for scratching or rubbing the full blemish. Try doing this by not scratching the nearby skin. Scratch well enough for enabling Nevi skin in penetrating the blemishes, but not very hard that it starts bleeding. Scratching isn’t painful as well as does not require anesthesia or creams for numbing. Although this process can work even without scratching, it’s likely in taking some weeks to months for working. Moreover, if you’re doing this rightly, you will not get any scars as well.
1) Clean the complete area by using a cloth with lukewarm water and soap to let your skin pores in opening up.
2) Next, utilize a towel for drying this area. Then ensure it is fully dry because water will hinder the complete penetration of this cream.
3) Before you open its tube, then massage it gently. If it becomes very tight, you’ll have to unscrew its cap and then remove its silver seal. Then, push little air out, then recap the cream and then continue in massaging it.
4) Using your fingertip, apply little Nevi skin onto the full surface of the skin tag. You must just use the product enough for covering the blemishes, while preventing it getting onto the nearby skin. For additional precaution, just apply little healing balm on that skin.
5) Allow it to simply remain on the blemishes for almost 20 minutes. Mostly, you will be experiencing a mild sting sensation that lasts for 5 to 10 minutes. And, if you do not experience this sensation, it is likely that this cream has failed in properly penetrating your skin. At such situations, it is advisable to re-scratch the full blemish and then reapply Nevi skin. In case you observe redness or swelling on or near the blemishes, you need not worry as this is very common.
6) Wash it off very gently. You should be quite patient because it may take a little time for scabs to get formed. But, if scabs do not get formed within a day, you must repeat all the above mentioned steps till the scab finally gets formed. Though few blemishes will form scabs overnight itself, others will take up to some weeks to get formed.